Time and Love supernatural activity.
If you like poetry when it all starts in the womb of our mother that love forgot perhaps a pain for a break, maybe perhaps life circumstances we were invaded kidnapped but we are here to life to love the sun if the sun rising in the depths of our hearts if spiritually fire coming from you can bring everyone together, let's support if you donate some of that fire of life to make a web of love a palace of silver heart gold you have not completed the game until our sighing longer every sigh is relevant love every heart every soul the beating of great military created heart goes with our spirit, even more superior to us incalculable universal metaphysical intrinsic heart calls us pure light if fire light sky blue light light light light rain us not call us, we set random coordinates a point other blue dot, pink, crimson, green, white breath just do not stop loving !!! I keep waiting can not give too much beauty we do not abandon by there is no rose is white energy, green pure and holy. We stopped being simple we are now adults told the voices from the heart comes a voice breathes, feels loves calculated seen above, do not deny the wisdom embrace it as the hug I have is that my heart will not let see me my heart I call it your again and again and again I love you endlessly late.

Comentarios

Entradas populares